Miss Personality ; Miss Talent ; Miss Popurality ♥

10.11.11 @ Thursday >>>






Pageant Again . Going to KEC (klang Exclusive Club ) around 7pm for starting make up and hair set.
This time I decided to do talent not Qna anymore because idk how to Answer the question : Why should we choose you as winner tonight ! Again , again this Question LOL .I finish my idea to Challenge this answer.

So I chose to do talent - Singing !




Oh My god , I first Time singing on the stage! Really really my first time

I remember when I was 10, I Participate Singing contest in school,

I would not be selected, and from that time such a blow on the confidence of my singing
Hahaha, I not sing because I know is not sweet, do not make fun of me, OK?



But suddenly the day I do not know why to pick up the microphone to sing so courageous
But also in front of the audience! Chosen the song name "錯的人"
I really so love this song since I break up with my fiance last time ,
I Sms darling : 快點和我吵架弄我傷心,這樣我比較有mood唱這首歌 XD
LOL , of cause my Hub won't choi me ! Just Keep Support me , really thanks, give me a big confidence ~


I remember when I sang the first sentence of the opening time
明知道愛情並不牢靠
All the audience looked at me and big mouth open
Because sound good listening! But after they know
In fact, I open the accompaniment, there is a part of the sound is the voice of Ha Elva
I really think that time super funny ~
I was very successful performance of this short song finally XD


Also very proud to have voted * I consoling myself better than who no vote by audience` LOL




This Few days have many pageant show have not been update !





Comments

  1. 你的部落格自己弄得??xDD

    我一看的时候HOLD住,然后就大笑起来x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @XiaoSammi@XiaoSammi
    對呀;弄那個Template 換到我傻><
    然後跟著教學走·
    弄了3個小時多T_____T
    整個救災office不要做工在那邊弄哈哈哈
    對咯== 我一看就直接出現這個臉 囧==|||

    ReplyDelete
  3. ; 宝贝唱歌很好听的 囧
    宝贝一定赢 xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Karen寶貝我唱歌不好聽的XD
    可惜當天沒有贏到:(
    他們跳舞更厲害·

    ReplyDelete
  5. 換款式了啊。>______<

    是我信息寶貝的啊 可是寶貝沒回覆了 ==

    很忙呀 ? 對 對 對 我要弄那個、

    寶貝來教一下 :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Babe Miiao ♥ 貓
    對呀^^換了
    這個有沒有美點列?XD

    我電話有沒錢了==
    一直忘記回覆你== 抱歉B !
    就很簡單而已啊,你add一個gadget 叫Label的…♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. @YukilvJB
    給你聽到后你就不會這樣說了XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. 是咩?我觉得dear一定唱到很好听的^^

    support!support!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment